Re: Sprite Spree '03--who's going

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree '03--who's going
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:42:42 EST
In a message dated 2/12/03 6:59:20 AM, type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I wish there were more details on the schedule to explain certain
events. I don't think I want to sit in the parking lot for an entire
week and can't afford to hang out with Ed for 4 days either.

Bob and I are getting a late start and are just starting to get things set
up, but we are planning on being there if at all possible.  Whether we are
there or not, you won't sit around the parking lot or have to hang out with
Ed for four days.  Why not bring the midget?  If the last meet is any
criterion, this was just one big 4-day party with something going on all the
time.  And then I hardly knew anybody going in.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"