YOU-ALL

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: YOU-ALL
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:46:39 -0500
        Let's give it up ya-all for whom is coming to SpriteSpree 2003.
        YOU ALL is the reason for the festivities.....YOU ALL and YOUR
SPRIDGETS.  IF YOU ALL are not there you might only get one more chance
to see just what you are missing.  That time, Lord willing, hopefully
will be in 2008.
        WHOM else is going to put on the biggest Sprite party in the
world ..... just you guys.  I don't see anybody, or any place else.
Surprise everybody on the Spridget list who is busting #@* to get there
and make it a super special event by shaking our hands in person at
SpriteSpree.  You've got 87 days to figure out a way to do it.
        We all will be pulling for you to be there !!!