Re: Clutch Line

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Line
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 00:48:19 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I made my own with an ISO bubble flare tool and a coil of line. Reuse
the fittings on the ends and they wowrk fine witht he bubble flares.
Once in a while you might crush the flare too much or not enough, you
just cut it off and flare again. You can nuy the tool from Autozone or
PepBoys, use it and return it (they call it rental, but you buy and
return). I bought it and kept it since I have another Healey to do next
year.

Dave