Bugeye dash question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye dash question
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:53:53 EST
I'm in the process of enirely dismantling my bugeye, which is not entirely
original and has some later spridget parts.  The dash that I have, appears
different than what is shown in in the early bugey or spriget pictures in
Jonathan Edwards book "Sprite and Midget".  My bugeye dash has a padded
molding along the bottom of the dash that is about an 11/2" wide and about
5/8" thick.  Was this an option for the Bugeye or a later Spriget or did the
DPO do something on his own.

Waiting for your answers as to whether I keep it or toss it.

Thanks in advance,

Gary Bouffard
59 Bugeye
59 TR3A