Re: No LBC.....just SNOW

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC.....just SNOW
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:27:44 -0500
here in central eastern pennsylvania nothing has started yet.  it's
predicted for late this afternoon.  the winds are coming from the east wich
is not a good sign for here!  the  comentators are saying 12-24 inches by
tomorrow night when it will end for us.  we'll see!   i'm ready!  asked the
neighbor toplow the driveway, bottled water, candles and batteries.
evrything you need living in the country when they predict serious snow
fall.   oh yes and our son is visiting his opa and oma this weekend so we
have the house to ourselves....   ;)

chuck......