[Fwd: Re: GAS]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: GAS]
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:36:04 -0500
I agree with Dave... There was no gas rationing in the 80s. There were long
lines and shortages in 1973. I had an independant gas station and was run out
of business because I couldn't get any gas to sell! Went to work for Sohio (BP
now) because they had more than they could sell.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget
1976 hulk