Re: Snow

To: "Carl Elliott" <celliott133@comcast.net>, "MGs List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Snow
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 22:49:39 -0500
Just came back in from raising hell with the
'contract' guy plowing our road!  What an
A__H__L!  Today, he had buried my drive
all three times I had dug it out today.

So I saw the light again... I ran out there and
literally stood on the side of the road at the end
of my driveway so he couldn't do it again this time!

when he opened the window to ask me to move
I told him I would if he'd STAY THE HELL AWAY
FROM MY DRIVEWAY!

HHmm... I'm amazed... he did!  So now my pile is only
about a foot. The other side of the road now has
a five or more ft wall at the ends of THEIR driveways!

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com