Re: No LBC.....just SNOW-NOT!

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <jleclainche@cox.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC.....just SNOW-NOT!
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 00:49:57 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
i refuse to go outside!  i gots a bottle of home made "grappa"  (if that's
how it's spelled in italy?) and while i can not enjoy a beer i can have a
shot now and then or a glass of wine(no carbonated beverages!).  i asked my
neighbor with the plow to clear my driveway when he has time.  dry snow or
not the stuf fthe state plows up across the end of my driveway is heavy and
hard!  20.00 for a plow job Vs. a hurting back and frozen feet and hands is
a bargan from my point of view!  LOL!
*sigh*...now back to the speed channel for more boring nascar
crud.....(desperatly wishing for any kind of sports car racing......)

chuck.