Re: No LBC.....just SNOW

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: No LBC.....just SNOW
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:01:15 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> Ahhh....any "converging" in New Jersey,
> New York and Connecticut is sort of out
> of the question today,

Oh come on, you don't have the snow plow option on your Spridget?
Moss sells it, it clips to the sway bar with plastic clips. It turns by
using high strength kite string, and is made of chinese dung forged
steel so it "just goes away" after the salt hits it.
I'm gonna plow my way to chucks as soon as I can figure out how to open
my door! There is a 3' drift blocking my storm door. The dog says let me
out! I can't open the door. Then if I can find one of the burried
Spridgets............

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ