No LBC - Snowblower parts?

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC - Snowblower parts?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:30:02 -0500
Does anybody have a good on-line source for Toro snowblower parts?  My local
repair shop doesn't have what I need, because this part "never breaks"
(there's a first time for everything, I guess).  They figure it'd be a
couple weeks to get it, so I thought maybe I could order one on-line and get
it quicker.  I've been to the Toro website and, though they have nice parts
diagrams, I don't see a parts order area (?).  I've checked out a couple
other websites, but they only have the more "commonly" replaced items.....

It finally started snowing here.  We're expected to get an inch or two out
of the big snow storm, then we're warming up into the 30's for the rest of
the week!

-Nory

NORYS LAWS:
1.  Just because you have found the problem, doesn't mean you've found the
ONLY problem.
2.  Just because it's new doesn't mean it works right.