Re: Snow bound Midget

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Snow bound Midget
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:16:16 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> How's your new little cat? Gonna keep
> 'em (say yes, say yes, say yes!)?
>
> Cap'n. Bob (Ret'd)
>       '60 Frog

New kitty is still in a 4' tall cage. I can get my hand within about a
foot of him/her when I refill the food dish. Today I need to clean the
litter box. That might get exciting, as I will need to actually lean
into the open door in order to reach it. I will probably take it up to
the feral cat people and let them neuter it and check for feline
leukemia. If they have someone willing to take responsibility for the
cats, they will send them back to where they were trapped. I would then
keep it in the cage until it is completely healed up, and turn it loose
out back. Then it could supplement its cat food with rats & mice, and be
a lot happier than it is right now. I really don't think this one will
ever settle down enough to even try to keep as a pet. I have been
calling it Lucas, because it definitely has a wiring problem.

Kate