Re: Rules for Being in Texas NO LBC

Subject: Re: Rules for Being in Texas NO LBC
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:01:13 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Hmmmm....
> I don't have droopy pants,

>            Not by ANY stretch of the imagination!

 I do have a truck,
              Yup.
I started hunting and fishing real young,
              Yup.
I like eating catfish,
              Doesn't everyone?
I own four hounds,
              They aren't hounds, but 3 are big. Does that count?
I do open doors for ladies,
              Or anyone else who happens to be immediately behind me. It's
called good manners.
I am known to wear a Stetson or a Resistol,
              I have 3 Stetsons, 1 Resistol
I occasionally smoke a cigar,
              NEVER, No way, no how!!!
I have a lot more than two guns to my name,
              Yup.
and I once qualified as a firearms instructor...
               Yup.
Seems I'll fit in if I ever decide to move to Texas... unless the locals object
to a foreign accent? Would that be a matter for disqualification? 8-)
               I speak Russian and German, can get along in most other East
European languages. I would be willing to bet that I could speak Texan like a
native in very little time.
               I AM leaving the Oregon swamps. Find me a suitable property, at
a price I can afford, and I would love to go back to Texas to stay.
(HEY ELIZABETH! Can you help?)

Kate