Re: For Balance...PA Stuff...NO LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: For Balance...PA Stuff...NO LBC
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:31:16 -0500
From RBHouston at aol.com
Date:  Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:53:26 EST

>YOU KNOW YOU'RE FROM PENNSYLVANIA WHEN........
>

>You know that Blue Ball, Intercourse, Climax,
>Bird-in-Hand, Virginville, Paradise, Mars, and
>Slippery Rock are "PA" towns.

I drove by Virginville on my way to Reading to pick up a parts car. Almost
drove off the road laughing!

>You carry jumper cables in your car and your
>girlfriend or wife knows how to use them. (more
>then that, the women are handy; not princesses)

Hell yeah. And she can change a flat if she needed to...

>You can actually eat cold pizza (even for
>breakfast) and know others who do the same.

All the time! ;-)

>You not only have heard of Birch Beer, but you
>know that it comes in several colors: Red, White,
>Brown, Gold.

I don't think I've seen gold, but I've had the other three...

-=Chris (A Connecticut Yankee in Western Jersey)

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/