Re: Bashing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bashing
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:29:49 EST
In a message dated 02/21/2003 11:28:59 AM Mountain Standard Time,
rusty00362@earthlink.net writes:

> What makes me feel secure is our current world position. If we can't fight
> in Iraq, there's always the potential to fight in No Korea, or now the
> Phillipines (Check CNN).
>
> Just think in only a short time, we have managed to get the entire Arab
> world to hate us along with Britain, the rest of Europe, and a good deal of
> Asia.
>
> Now that's good foreign policy.
>
> rusty

The entire Arab world hates us? Obviously not.  Britain hates us?...who do
you think is our best ally if (when) we start in on Iraq?

A good deal of Asia?  Not Hong Kong, Japan, or any of the other Pacific Rim
countries that trade with us.  Also, the biggest of the bunch the PRC (China)
may talk against us but they have way too much to loose if we stop trading
with them.  Guess where your jeans will be made in just a few years?  Guess
where a lot of the denim is made now.....

We are not standing against the world.  We are standing up for the world and
the &&^^&(((%$$ that are too chicken *&^^%$  or stupid to join us or openly
support us.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong...but I'm sure you are..
Robert Houston

  If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
  infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without
  even considering if there are men on base.
 -- Dave Barry