RE: buying an lbc

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: buying an lbc
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 02:14:58 -0500
I'm putting a substantial deposit down on the car in another state that I won't
be picking up for several weeks.  The seller has suggested I place my deposit
in her lawyer's escrow account.  I don't even trust MY lawyer, so why would I
send a check to her lawyer?
Nevertheless, it seems to me that the seller's lawyer represents the seller's
interests.  If the deal doesn't go through because it turns out the car was
painted with Krylon, will it be a problem to get my escrowed money back?

help!

John Deikis

Maybe you can have someone local check the car's condition out for you? If not
from spridgets, if you goto MM board, someone will most likely be close by to
give a relatively unbiased opinion. -Josh

--
There are only three types of people in the world. People who can count, and
people who can't.