The Trust of Spridget Listers

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Trust of Spridget Listers
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:19:33 -0500
I just had to say something on this.
Most of the long time listers will remember Ulix, he moved to Germany a
couple years ago.
Well my son wanted some Euro only VW rims on Ebay. Ulix made the bid,
fronted the money and paid for the shipping to the USA all on the fact
that he knew me from the list.
The amount is something like $650 US.
This ex-lister did all this in trust that my son would wire the total
amount once he knew what it was after shipping the 4 rims.
I just think that is outstanding!
I wonder if the Porsche listers have that kind of faith and trust in one
  another?

Speaking of Porsches, if anyone is interested in a 1979 928, email me
off list. It's nice, had over 20k sunk into it last year, somewhere
around 10k.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ