Re: Fwd: Diets (no subject)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Diets (no subject)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:41:09 -0800 (PST)
--- RBHouston@aol.com wrote:
> Especially for my snowed in friends that may be
> getting a little calorically
> challenged...

...similar to the diet, running and exercise plan I
just outlined for a friend who is trying all the "new"
diets and wants to know how I got back into shape.

(LBC content - Vizard's book works for this plan as an
alternate)

1)  Diet:
Buy the Atkins book.  It is so good, buy 2 copies.
Make it a hardcover version.  Buy the Oprah cookbook,
too.  Buy "Fit For Life".  Buy "Body for Life".  Buy
the Weight Watchers cook book.

2) Running:
Buy a book on running.

3) Exercise:
Run to the TV.  Unplug it.  Take half the books, put
them in one hand.  Take the other half, put them in
your other hand.  Lift them over your head 50 times.
Repeat daily for 3 months, watch the pounds melt away,
and you don't even have to read the books!

=====
"The Truth?  As you want to hear it?  I can't do that.  You couldn't afford me."

- Keith Moon