Turn signal switch - Mini

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn signal switch - Mini
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:22:39 -0800
My boss's kid brought his Mini by work last Friday and wanted me to look
it over. He's trying to get it registered and needs to get it safety(?)
inspected before he can. One of the issues is the turn signal switch is
inop (plastic is broken off). Is the turn signal switch (on the column)
different on and Innocenti Mini vs a regular Mini? It doesn't appear so
to me but not having it in hand it's hard to compare.

And yes, I already pointed him to the Mini list.

Herby

64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)

62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)

billh@aaai.com

www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>