NO LBC War and Peace or something

To: wolfbj@prodigy.net, nory@buffnet.net, awboat@labyrinth.net
Subject: NO LBC War and Peace or something
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:36:13 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/25/03 6:09:55 PM, wolfbj@prodigy.net writes:

<< Me, tooooooo.  But don't like the off-list personal attacks it brings.  Not
worth it.

> (been fighting the urge to get into this)
> -Nory >>

Hi guys:

Since this is really bothering Phil, I suggest we change the name of this
thread.  He is having a hard time dealing with losing friends, and having a
brother who escaped, in a fire that should have been prevented.  It doesn't
hurt to play nice.  Sure, he can delete the posts, but he still has to look
at the subject lines--cut him some slack.

Come to think of it, the thread is sort of going nowhere anyway.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"