Re: Cracked Fuel Line on Bugsy

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cracked Fuel Line on Bugsy
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:11:55 -0600
Ever see those wire ties with the nubby deals (technical term) on them to
stick into a hole? Kinda like an arrow off of the side of the reciever end?
I use them for all sorts of things, not exactly OE, though.

Jim K.

> > Any good ideas on some sort of clamps to hold the new fuel line to the
frame rails other than drilling and tapping the frame rail for some sort of
screw fitting.