Thanks re: AH or MG ID and one more

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks re: AH or MG ID and one more
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:20:12 -0500
A big thank you to Biff, Glen, Jim and Gerard!  My comfort level soared
plus I think I'll sign up for the "we tight" club post haste.  Who issues
the membership cards?!

Biff's reply leads me to one followup question, just what is an
"evaporative loss-control engine"?  Sounds like smog-related stuff which
this engine has none of.  Do I need to add something for proper running?  I
am still trying to run down the correct part # and a source for a PCV valve
on the assumption the jerry-rigged setup now on it must go.  Thanks again.
David

1963 Morgan +4 DHC  1966 Morgan 4/4
1966 Morris Minor Van [aka Nigel]
1966 Volvo 122S    2001 PT Cruiser