Ebay Problems

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ebay Problems
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:23:52 EST
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Hey gang,

I got this e-mail from the ebay seller this morning and have included my
response.

What is the consensus?  Am I being too hard on a lady?  Being a jerk? (Rusty,
Ed, and Brad need not reply).

Robert Houston...hoping I get my Morris stuff.

Will you retract your feedback on ebay because what you say is untrue.  You
did not pay via PayPal but cheque.  There has not been sufficient time for
the cheque to cash, yet I have still posted your items in good faith.  You
sent me several emails I agree but with little patience, I am not able to
look at messages several times a day.  I was very patient with you, your
payments arrived weeks after the auction end.

Not retracting will impact you more.  If I leave you negative feedback you
will get a negative score and be barred from bidding.  It has less impact on
me as it is apparant from my hundreds of positive comments that I am a
trustworthy reliable seller.

Laura213

In a message dated 02/27/2003 5:22:44 PM Mountain Standard Time,
laura_dean@talk21.com writes:

> Will you retract your feedback on ebay because what you say is untrue.

Ms. Dean,

I respectfully ask you to read the e-mail confirmation from pay-pal below,
and I further ask that you not threaten me with reprisals at ebay.  Obviouly
you have your money, and I do not have my goods.

I'm sorry if you have confused me with someone else and are too busy to
answer e-mails or take care of your business.  I will make additional
positive feedbacks if and when I receive my goods.

Regards,

Robert Houston

Subj: Receipt for your Auction Payment
Date: 01/20/2003 10:11:46 AM Mountain Standard Time
From <A HREF="mailto:service at paypal.com">service@paypal.com</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:rbhouston@aol.com";>rbhouston@aol.com</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

This email confirms that you sent an auction payment for $67.43 to
laura_dean@talk21.com for an auction item.
View the details of this transaction online at:
https://www.paypal.com/vst/id=3V040212DX441362A

------------------------------
Auction Information
------------------------------

Item Number:  1873610129,1873604253,1873604252
Auction Site: eBay
Auction ID:   rbhouston@aol.com
Close Date:   January 20, 2003

------------------------------
Robert Houston's UNCONFIRMED Address
------------------------------

Robert Houston
1450 Pendale
Suite I-2
El Paso, TX
79936
USA

Important Note: Robert Houston has provided an Unconfirmed Address.  If you
are shipping items to Robert Houston please keep in mind that you will not be
covered by the PayPal Seller Protection Policy.

This payment was sent using your bank account.

By using your bank account to send money, you just:

- Paid instantly and securely
- Sent money faster than writing and mailing paper checks.
- Received an additional entry in our $1,000 Sweepstakes!

Thanks for using your bank account!

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log
in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/HISTORY. To
correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center
at https://www.paypal.com/HELP.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
"Help" link in the footer of any page.

Robert Houston

  War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is
worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a
miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by
the exertions of better men than himself.<A
HREF="http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/John_Stuart_Mill/";>John Stuart
Mill</A> (1806 - 1873)