Engine Analyzer?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Analyzer?
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 18:46:08 -0500
With most of us having an old P.C. laying around, has anyone figured a
way to make an engine analyzer out of it? Not for newer cars with OBD I
or II but for our old cars. Like the old "Sun" machines that would
measure dwell, volts, amps, exhaust emissions, and had a screen that
showed the spark voltage for each cylinder. I see them from time to time
on ebay, but they are always on the other coast and the seller would not
want to ship-nor would I want to pay the shipping. Just a thought.
Dean Swanson
'62 A.H. Sprite