Re: oil temp guage

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil temp guage
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 03:02:17 EST
In a message dated 3/4/03 11:49:47 PM, PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

<< Judson days, Annice, or normally aspirated. 10,000ft....that's pretty
good! :) >>

Had forgotten Bob.  That was in the Judson days.  We had it at Crater Lake
without the Judson, but I think that's only about 8000'.  Coldest trip I ever
took.  Rained for 8 solid days, washed out 8 blocks of Portland Oregon the
evening we were there, got our soft top so waterlogged it dripped from
inside, and defied us to even try to stay warm--you don't have to be crazy to
be young, but it sure helped.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"