Re: Registration Questions for California Listers

To: "davriker" <davriker@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Registration Questions for California Listers
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:48:02 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Daivd said it all.  NO INSPECTIONS! at all...

Once you have your plate in hand you can burn bituminous coal on an open
hearth in this state, as long as the hearth is under the bonnet of an exempt
LBC.  If the turbo ever packs it in, I'm considering unshielded nuclear
power.

Glen "REALLY alternative energy" Byrns