Re: Speedo - 5 speed Datsun conversion

Subject: Re: Speedo - 5 speed Datsun conversion
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 08:57:19 -0800
Cc: Sam Marble <samncyna@attbi.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sam -

I bought my 5-speed kit from Morriservice (Paul A. on this list). This
kit included a speedo adapter & new cable. Just give him your tire size
& rear-end ratio and he can provide the right sized adapter. Individual
cost for speedo adapter was reasonable (don't remember specific cost as
it was part of kit). Easy hook-up.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA