Re: Re-chroming part

To: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>, spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re-chroming part
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 23:47:23 -0500
Paul's chrome in  Evans City, north of Pittsburgh PA. Fantastic work,
maybe not the cheapest, but great stuff. He goes to Carlisle and I left
my stuff with him and he shipped it back in about 5 weeks.

http://www.paulschrome.com/

Dave & Bobbie
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits"
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm
Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix (See link below)
http://www.pittsburghvuntagegrandprix.com