Re: (NO LBC) Just humor

To: kgb2@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: (NO LBC) Just humor
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:07:50 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
On a dirt road with steep drops in the Phillipines I was on a medium size
bus.  The driving and the road didn't worry me because it didn't worry the
driver.  Until at one point a larger faster bus was hassling our bus trying
to overtake.  This is on a gravel/shale type road with steep drops.
Eventually on a twisty bend section the bigger bus dives on the inside of our
bus to overtake.  I could see the whites of the eyes of the passengers on the
other bus, in fact I could have poked them in the eye.

Our bus driver looks angry and scared at the same time and starts to really
concentrate on his driving while shouting.

The other bus passes with a slight tail slide through the bend and our bus
thankfully stayed on the road.

Bus journeys can be dangerous.