Re: Plugs

To: "Bill Bryant" <bryant@sonic.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plugs
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:35:18 -0800
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
List,

I owe the list a correction, I'm running "NGK BP5ES" spark plugs
in a stock 1275cc engine. Not the "NGK BP8ES" plugs I stated earlier.

I owe Cap'n. Bob an apology, and a thank you, for following up with
my reply off-line.  After his inquiry I checked, and found the mistake.
Sorry to take so long, the Sprite was getting a tranny swap.

When the rebuilt engine was first installed in 1998 we had "BP6ES"
plugs, but they proved to be too cold, so we switched to "5"s in 1999.

With apology, Walt