RE: For sale - Dual SUs for 1500

To: bfenwick@netset.com, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: For sale - Dual SUs for 1500
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:23:32 -0500
Ben,

Are you sure 1.25"? This would make them HS2's. The correct dual setup for
the 1500 is HS4's @ 1.5".

Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.