B+/Midget & Sprite Magazine

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: B+/Midget & Sprite Magazine
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:18:22 EST
Hope this doesn't diuplicate - inadvertently sent it earlier from an address
not signed onto the list.

After the discussion this week about B+/Midget and Sprite, I asked Ken Smith
if he had heard anything and was just informed:

MGB+ Midget Magazine has now been acquired by Classic MG Magazine and will
be incorporated into future issues. Current subscribers to B+ will receive
Classic MG  for the remainder of their subscription, in the hope that they
will renew with us. We intend to probably have a separate section within the
magazine for B+/Midget readers, once everything has been absorbed.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois, U.S.A.