1980 Ltd Edition MGB for sale

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1980 Ltd Edition MGB for sale
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:26:17 -0800

      Hi everyone - My neighbor has his 1980 limited edition MGB up for
sale. I have no financial interest in the car, plus the usual disclaimers,
etc. . . . I offered to post the car for the owner on
      the bulletin boards of which we are members.

      If interested, you can contact the owner, Brad Beedle, directly. His
email address is bradbeedle@a... His phone number is 415-309-7447. He is
asking $6,500 or BO for the car. I'm sure he can provide
      photos if requested.

      I have driven the car and can attest that it runs and handles very
      well. The car passed smog last summer easily, according to Brad.
      The biggest attraction of the car is its outstanding appearance and
      cleanliness. No rust whatsoever is evident. The car exterior and
      interior are virtually perfect - It looks like it just came off the
      showroom floor. The exterior paint (black for the limited edition
      model) appears to be in perfect condition - The car's previous
      owners have obviously taken very good care of the car - I doubt if
      it has ever been parked outside.

      Dave

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
cpa_getcaught300x250.gif]