Finding Inner Peace...no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Finding Inner Peace...no LBC
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:17:24 EST
Seeking Inner Peace

 I'm passing this along to you as I consider you my valued friends.

This worked for me, and I think it may work for you.

Recently I read an article that stated: "The best way to achieve
inner peace is to finish things you have started."

So today I finished two large bags of potato chips, the last half of a lemon
cream pie, a nearly
full bottle of Jose Cuervo, a small box of Godiva Chocolates, and I
slapped the living $hit out of someone I have never liked. I feel better than
have felt for a long time.

Please pass this along to a friend who is in
need of inner peace.

Robert Houston

  War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is
worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a
miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by
the exertions of better men than himself.<A
HREF="http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/John_Stuart_Mill/";>John Stuart
Mill</A> (1806 - 1873)