Re: B+/Midget & Sprite Magazine

To: Rick <WebmasterRick@attbi.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: B+/Midget & Sprite Magazine
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:36:49 -0500
Rick wrote:

> Ed says:
>
> "So Frank:

> And just how many CONTRIBUTIONS of either pictures and/or articles did/have
> you submitted??

Tell Ed that I HAVE submitted some pics, storys, tech tips, and other
stuff the Chatter
(AHCA mag)in the past.
I even have the "Contributing Editor" shirt they sent me. I never
counted, but it was "a few"
Reid Trummel just steals any of my storys, tips, etc and prints them in
his own magaizine. So I don't have to contribute to him, not that I ever
wanted to anyway.
I am currently working on some things for what was British Car mag, they
"may" be published in an upcomming issue they may not. And I have
written loads of stuff the the Sprite newsletter during it's 10 year
life span.
Les Myers and I practically built one of, if not the first Sprite
websites when AOL was still some guy with an idea. Les did the computer
end, I did the writting. I have also sent in numerous articles to
various smaller localized club newsletters in the NY, PA, NJ area.
AHST's FLASH, BMC's newsletter, PEDC newsletter, and a very short lived
newsletter from a guy named Didier from NY.
And to tell you the truth, I can't remember if I ever submitted anything
to Midget magazine. I might have.
So don't bitch at me!

--
Frank