NO LBC CONTENT! slamming France instead!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: NO LBC CONTENT! slamming France instead!!
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:07:37 -0800 (PST)
>  Decisions, decisions, what's a Prez to do?
>
>      You are the President of the United States.
> Scientists have discovered a  meteor that is headed
> towards the earth. They have calculated that it will
> strike France in 2 days, at approximately 2:30 A.M.
> The meteor is large enough to completely wipe France
> from the face of the earth forever.
>
>     France and the United Nations have requested
> that the United States send all  available ships and
> aircraft to help evacuate the country. Many of the
> ships and planes you could be sending are being used
> to fight the war on terror overseas. As the
> President, you must decide!
>
>     Do you:
>      (A) Stay up late on the night of the impact to
> watch the coverage live, or,
>
>      (B) Do you tape it and watch it in the morning?

>     > March 14, 2003.

 Today it was reported that a severe earthquake has
occurred in 10 different locations in France. The
severity was measured in excess of 10 on the Richter
Scale. The cause was the 56,681 dead American soldiers
buried in French soil rolling over in their graves.
 According to the American Battle Monuments Commission
there are 26,255 Americans dead from World War I
buried in 4 cemeteries in France. There are 30,426
Americans dead from World War II buried in 6
cemeteries in France.
 These 56,681 brave American heroes died in their
youth to liberate a country which is guilty of
shameful unspeakable behavior in the 21st century.
 May the United States of America never forget their
sacrifice as we find ways to forcefully deal with the
Godforsaken unappreciative, forgetful country of
France!
      PASS THIS AROUND! Maybe it will get to
            someone in France!!!