RE: NO LBC CONTENT! Jacques vs French bashing Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:39:18

To: jleclainche@cox.net (Jacques Le Clainche)
Subject: RE: NO LBC CONTENT! Jacques vs French bashing Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:39:18 -0800
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:44:12 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jacques...

You have as much to do with what is
going on with the government of France
as my friend Pat Matarainen (French by
birth, Amercian citizen for years) and I.

Which is to say, nothing. Bear in mind
that many of my countrymen are unfortunately, not the sharpest knives
in the drawer. These would be the same
"brains" who called soldiers coming home
from Vietnam, "babykillers".

These people are not intelligent enough
to differentiate between those who make
policy and those sworn to carry it out.

If any of these include my fellow listers
I'd be happy to know who they are so I
may avoid "speaking" with them in future.

And if you don't want to publish their names "on list", just send 'em to
me...
I'll have no problem doing so.

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)