Call for "B" list member

To: Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Call for "B" list member
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:53:43 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Does anyone know how to contact Randy Zimmerman, of Dallas Texas. I have not
heard a word out of Elizabeth or Fisher Jones in a long time, but if you read
this E, I went and looked at a 72 B today. It last ran 3 years ago, but the son
went off to College and it has been sitting.The present owners only know how to
put gas in their cars, nothing else, so getting it running is not something they
can do on their own. The bonnet is damaged from a storm blowing a fence onto it,
and the right door is missing the window glass from a vandal that broke it out
when the car was in front of their home for sale. The car is/was tartan red but
is badly faded. The interior looks very good, not perfect, but very good. Then
original carbs are gone and replace with a DCOE Weber and a Cannon intake. They
do not know how much to ask for it, but they want a fair price. If someone can
forward this on to Randy, or E, if you and Fisher want to see it, I have photos.
BTW, I finally took a few photos of the Peter'Bago. Dave and Mike's latest
Bastard Garage project. It is/was a 72 Winnabago with a Dodge 413 big block
wedge. It runs great, but the body was coming loose from the frame. Dave finally
removed the entire body, and put a 72 Peterbuilt Cabover nose on the frame. The
frame behind the cab is 16' long, perfect for a car hauler. Freaking hilarious
look at, and I took a ride in it today!! Dave doesn't even drink, and he still
comes up with this crap!! I can send photos, or if Ed wants to host this odd,
soon to be Sprite hauling Bastard, just let me know.
Brad