Re: NO LBC CONTENT! slamming Iraq instead!!

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC CONTENT! slamming Iraq instead!!
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 07:11:57 -0000
Well written.
I confess I don't know what angle to side with, other than the almost
universal one that Saddam is evil and needs to be dealt with.  Whether by
war or other peacefull means (whatever that might be).
I really do not know.  I just don't feel that I have access to sufficient
un-biased facts.

I sent the other letter to the list as there is a strong "Monty Python"
following here and it was written by Terry Jones - I thought his opinion,
written in typically "over the top" style might interest folk here.

I am a peace-lover, as I believe most who advocate the "short,sharp, shock"
of war are.

Guy