was:tuning-rant/vent, now:su tuning

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite group <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: was:tuning-rant/vent, now:su tuning
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:28:52 -0800 (PST)
Thanks,

Several good feedbacks on the SU situation. I have
flagged them. Will print them and take them with me
out to the garage and have another go at the carbs.
Seems like my previous tuning them got them to the
margin of operability and then the slightest variation
in conditions threw them off again. Will check for
pressure, floats, bent needles, mal-centered needles,
binding cylinders etc.

Tending towards being a "slap it together and get it
on the road" person, in this case, I realize that I
must exercise patience and precision in my efforts.

cheers, bill b. '69 Sprite