1980 limited edition MGB For Sale

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1980 limited edition MGB For Sale
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:51:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone -

My neighbor has his 1980 limited edition MGB up for
sale. I have no financial interest in the car, plus the usual
disclaimers, etc. . . . I offered to post the car for the owner on
the bulletin boards of which we are members.

If interested, you can contact the owner, Brad Beedle, directly. His
email address is bradbeedle@aol.com. His phone number is 415-309-
7447. He is asking $6,500 or BO for the car. I'm sure he can provide
photos if requested.

I have driven the car and can attest that it runs and handles very
well. The car passed smog last summer easily, according to Brad.
The biggest attraction of the car is its outstanding appearance and
cleaniness. No rust whatsoever is evident. The car exterior and
interior are virtually perfect - It looks like it just came off the
showroom floor. The exterior paint (black for the limited edition
model) appears to be in perfect condition - The car's previous
owners have obviously taken very good care of the car - I doubt if
it has ever been parked outside.

Dave B

=====
<")))><

"Life is the way we audition for God. Let us pray that we all get the job."
Ishtar