Down to two now

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Down to two now
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:56:35 -0500
Well, spridgeteers, I'm down one Spridget as of this morning.  I sold the
'71 with the 5-speed to my brother-in-law (some of you know this car as the
"Tennesee Midget").  I drove it for the last time when I delivered it just
over an hour ago.  It's like losing an old friend, but it's for the best.  I
know he'll take good care of it, and I can buy it back if he ever decides to
get rid of it.  Hopefully he'll be joining the list soon.

I didn't have the time to do the proper maintenance on two daily drivers,
and I could only drive one at a time, so I decided one had to go.  Since I
only had the '71 for 5 years (and the '74 almost twice as long), I decided
it would be easier to part with that one.  I've done more work on the '74
too, so I guess I'm more emotionally attached to it.

I'll miss that 5-speed though  )-:

-Nory
'74 Midget
'71 Midget parts car
former owner of '71 Midget 5-speed  )-:

NORYS LAWS:
1.  Just because you have found the problem, doesn't mean you've found the
ONLY problem.
2.  Just because it's new doesn't mean it works right.