Springthing - Georgetown

To: bluegrass_newsletter@yahoogroups.com, bluegrassclub@yahoogroups.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, BritishSportsCarClub@yahoogroups.com, bsccnewsletterlist@yahoogroups.com, healeys@autox.team.net, louisvillebritishcarshow@yahoogroups.com, MidwestAHC@yahoogroups.com, newsletters@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, springthing@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Springthing - Georgetown
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 08:11:50 EST
Cc: AHCAKID@aol.com
Springthing - Georgetown
 <A HREF="http://www.springthing.info";>www.springthing.info</A>

May 16-18  Hosted by the Bluegrass Austin Healey Club

Join the Bluegrass Club this year as our successful annual event moves to
another great location, Georgetown, Kentucky.

Home base this year is a brand new Best Western located conveniently near the
intersection of I-64 and I-75.  Room rates are only $59*.  (* until April 16)

Join us for the crazy antics of Bluegrass minds at the Funkhana and Welcome
Festivities. Events include a pleasurable Road Rally.  Our backroads offer
beautiful horse farms, Irish fieldstone fences, the meandering creeks and the
competitive spirits of Healey Marque drivers. Saturday enter the Popularity
Car Show featuring all your favorite Healeys.  Strolling among the cars, what
better way to spend a Saturday Afternoon.

Our always excellent Hospitality Suite, Awards, hilarious Funkhana are all on
the weekend agenda. Saturday evening enjoy a fine Awards Bar-B-Que and
special Auction. Trophies for the winners and a few surprises are always on
the agenda. Come join with your Healey friends and make new ones!

Register Today!

Download registration form attached or visit the Springthing web site at <A
HREF="http://www.springthing.info";>
www.springthing.info</A> for more information and a downloadable form.

Bluegrass Austin Healey Club
<A HREF="http://www.bluegrassclub.com";> </A>w<A
HREF="http://www.springthing.info";>ww.springthing.info</A>
<A HREF="http://www.bluegrassclub.com";>www.bluegrassclub.com</A>
<A HREF="mailto:information@bluegrassclub.com";>information@bluegrassclub.com</A>

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name
of springthing 2003 flyer bw.pdf]