GTO's & GM (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: GTO's & GM (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:01:11 -0500 FILETIME=[53147BF0:01C2F469]
Brad Fornal - I love GTO's!  Next to LBC's, they are one of my favorites,
along with the mid-80's Monte Carlo SS's.  I worked for GM so I have an
affinity to their products.  Is it tri-power?  Before I could legally drive,
a tri-power GTO and a 427 Corvette four speed were the first cars I "stole"
for a drive at 3:00 a.m. from my sister's drunken and passed out friends.
Doug    ....o~'o