B Stuff

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: B Stuff
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:13:20 -0800 (PST)
Hello Listers,

I am just about to start cutting out the passenger
side floor and rockers of my 1970 MGB and shortly
after I plan to do the drivers side. My budget is just
about non-existent like my time.  I find myself in
need of inexpensive replacement rockers and all the
other associated bits of preformed sheet metal (dog
legs, front quarter stuff, yadda, yadda).

So my question is does anyone have any B metal they
might want to part with fairly inexpensively?  Bent
and rusty is not a problem.  Oh yeah, I have stuff to
trade: HS4 (1-1/2), HIF, Pre-smog B heads, etc.  I can
be contacted off line at nonrunningmgb@yahoo.com

Thank you,

John MacDonald
59 Bugeye
70 B (it does run now just a little rusty)
Bedford, NH