Re: NO_LBC!!!!! another view on the reason for war with Iraq 2003 22:37:

To: awboat@labyrinth.net (Andy Weaks)
Subject: Re: NO_LBC!!!!! another view on the reason for war with Iraq 2003 22:37:13 -0500
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 05:14:12 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, I don't buy it.

Congress uses 9/11 as an example of something we don't want to
see again. Saddam's providing WMD's
to the extremist groups who'd like to take
us down is the threat most likely for another 9/11 type event in which
his regiime might be involved. I do not find this difficult to believe.
In this respect, a
good offense is a good defense.

I hear El Queda (or whatever these pro-
Jihad "I wanna die for the cause, please"
guys call themselves) types are doing a bit of fighting in Iraq (guess
who's side)
even as we speak.

Perhaps, other countries who
may have similiar ideas when it comes to
supporting global terrorism directed upon
free nations may think twice assuming we
are successful in Iraq.

This isn't a dictatorship. Bush doesn't run
the country...Congress does. These are
the people you elected to represent you
and look out for your best interests.

These are the people you want to contact
by email (I do it all the time) and let them
know how you feel and why. Don't forget
to include well thought out, suitable &
constructive alternatives for handling matters you have a gripe with.

People who just bitch without having other
constructive ways of handling matters rarely get anything back but a
form letter,
'cause that's about all they put into it to
begin with. :)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)