BUILD YOUR OWN

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BUILD YOUR OWN
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:48:06 -0600
There may be some of you that would enjoy assembling your own intermittent
wiper control unit.

   If you have some electronic experience and tools, I can supply you with a
kit of essential parts at a great savings, over what it would cost you to
order them individually, from electronic supply sources.(I just placed a
minimum order of $15 for some parts. Shipping and handling of them, cost me
$12.50)

  All the information on how to build one and WHY TO INSTALL ONE can be found
on the web site  below. Be sure to look at all the pages. It will take about 3
hours to assemble. If you are interested please contact me off list.
Regards  Ed

http://www.tigersunited.com/tech_tips/EsslingerWiper/rt-EsslingerWiper1.asp

Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers