Re: Big Brother Exercise (NO LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Big Brother Exercise (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:48:28 EST
In a message dated 4/4/03 7:45:31 AM, millerls@ado13.com writes:

<< This did work for my primary phone.  I'm still trying to determin if I
want to
remove my phone number.  Larry Miller >>

Years ago, we were talked into dropping our address from our listed phone
number because of Bob's brother's job as an insurance fraud investigator and
our unusual last name.  We did, as did our Dad--all others were unlisted.
The google list gives only our name and city.  However, further down the
list, the search links the phone number with a Miata event that Bob led a
year or so ago.  You can't beat them.  Your life is an open book.
Apparently, this is public knowledge taken nationwide.

You might try typing your full name into the box and see how many times you
show up.  If that boggles you, try mine--Annice Kitterer.  Who said it was
easy to get lost in the crowd?  Look at all those tracks I innocently left.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"