Looking for a restoration company in FL

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a restoration company in FL
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 15:43:20 -0400
All,

My cousin has an early Datsun 240Z that he's owned since new.  The car is
complete, but needs body work (rust).  It may also need to be mechanically
freshened since it has not been run in almost 20 years.

While he is now retired and has the time, he doesn't have the experience to
do the job he wants on the car.

Does anyone know of a reputable place near Boca Raton FL (within FL is
acceptable) where he can take it?  He would rather an excellent place that
can do both the body work and mechanical work?  A Z specialty place would be
preferred, but is not required.

He sorely misses driving his Z, and is aching to have her fixed up.

Thanks,

Mike
'78 MG Midget (ready for spring)
'87 300ZX GS (still for sale, but I still need to take pictures)