356 visiting for a week or two FILETIME=[29F2A780:01C2FCAF]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 356 visiting for a week or two FILETIME=[29F2A780:01C2FCAF]
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 21:41:53 -0500
A lady I met at the car shows a few weeks ago, sent me home with her
Porsche 356 kit car. It needs some minor attention, so I am working on
it, when I am not out driving it. She asked me to please drive it, as it
has not been on the road in a long time. I am only happy to oblige! I
will say, it will not corner like the Sprites!! Any interested parties,
contact me off list, and I will send a photo. This thing could use a
windscreen, how does one tell who made the kit? Thanks,
Brad