Re: Party time (No LBC)

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Party time (No LBC)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:58:28 EDT
In a message dated 04/10/2003 2:54:15 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

> There was a time in my younger days, uh never mind.

Me too I think, but I don' t seem to remember specifics.

Robert Houston
"For Americans war is almost all of the time a nuisance, and military skill
is a luxury like Mah-Jongg. But when the issue is brought home to them, war
becomes as important, for the necessary period, as business or sport. And it
is hard to decide which is likely to be the more ominous for the Axis -- an
American decision that this is sport, or that it is business."
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=515";>D. W. Brogan</A>,